Begint: 2 weeks ago
2 weeks ago
Preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, and managing the employment process.
• Orientating new employees and training existing employees.
• Monitoring employee performance.
• Ensuring that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment.
• Overseeing the health and safety of all employees.
• Implementing systematic staff development procedures.
• Providing counseling on policies and procedures.
• Ensuring implementation of payroll and benefits administration.
• Communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance.
• Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources.
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Human Resources.
• Additional training/certification in Payroll Management – may be advantageous.
• Experience as a Skills Development Facilitator – may be advantageous.
• Able to engage in meaningful negotiation and resolution.
• Knowledge of employment legislation.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Protecting the interests of all employees.
• Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
Basic Requirements: 30+ / Male or Female / Driver’s License
Skill tests / Experience tests: Human Resources, reporting
Psychological tests: Attitude, Character qualities
Director review: Director Interview
1. Coaching and Development; Advising, assisting, mentoring and providing feedback to his/her employees to encourage and inspire the development of individual competencies and long-term career growth.
2. Understanding motivational needs; The ability to understand the needs and desires of employees enough that this knowledge may be used to motivate them to succeed; the ability to encourage a self-starting, active pursuit of goals and objectives.
3. People Management; Ability to empower, coach, develop, motivate and inspire people to ensure individual and organizational development.
4. Evaluating others; The ability to make realistic and accurate judgments about others, to evaluate their strengths and weaknesses, and to understand their manner of thinking, acting, and behaving.
5. Understanding attitude; The ability to “read between the lines” in understanding such things as body language, reticence, stress, and emotions.
6. Human awareness; The ability to be conscious of the feelings and opinions of others; to value others as people instead of just their organizational role or value.
7. Empathy; Ability to be aware of the feelings and emotions of other people.
8. Drive for Results; The ability to complete tasks and responsibilities, even in the face of difficulties, displaying a strong commitment to making performance improvements and a determination to achieve positive outcomes.
9. Problem Solving Ability; The ability to identify alternative solutions to a problem and to select the best option; the ability to identify the system component that is causing the error, as well as the options available for resolving it and completing the task.
10. Personal Accountability; The ability to be responsible for the consequences of one’s own actions and decisions; taking responsibility for these decisions and not shifting focus on blame or poor performance somewhere else or on others.
WerktijdenOchtend (7u/8u - 16/17u)
Vereiste opleidingHBO - Andere
Leeftijd30 - 45
RijbewijsGeen rijbewijs vereist
VervoerGeen vervoer vereist