Begint: 2 weeks ago
2 weeks ago
• Efficient reporting to the operations manager
• Writing procedures, developing templates, and promotion of process improvement
• Ensures the timely submission of planning information
• Looks for methods to improve quality, efficiency and productivity, reduce costs, increase profits, or improve control measures.
• Works closely with his/her team to ensure they are meeting performance expectations.
• Provides timely, accurate and complete planning reports on the operating condition of K&K processes.
• Demonstrates a willingness to take on new tasks with a general attitude that no task is too small, impossible, or cannot be improved.
• Works autonomously while ensuring company expectations are readily met and exceeded.
• Fosters a success-oriented, accountable environment within his/her department.
• Stays up to date with the latest best practices
• Acts as an employee champion and change agent by anticipating related needs and delivering value added services for the benefit of the employees.
• At least BSC/BBA with specialization in process management or other management studies
• At least 5 years’ experience in the industry related to process planning is required
• Extensive knowledge Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English
• Exceptional critical thinking and analytical skills
• Flexible to work long hours as required
• Critical thinking and innovation skills
• Innovative and problem solving skills
• Able to develop strong, trusting relationships within the department and the organization.
Basic Requirements: 35+ / Male or Female / Driver’s License
Skill tests: Managing teams, planning, process planning, reporting
Experience tests: Justice review statement, managing teams, reporting
Psychological tests: Attitude, Character & management qualities
Director review: Review all reports / Director Interview
1. Proactive thinking; The ability to evaluate future implications of current decisions and action; the ability to mentally create the scenarios and outcomes of situations that could develop from decisions or plans of action.
2. Cost-Efficiency; Ability to grow the company by having a good balance between revenue and cost, this means increasing revenue and reducing costs. This can be achieved by creating awareness within the team and its activities.
3. Critical thinking; Able to examine own thinking and that of others, about information received through observation, experience, and various forms of communication.
4. Drive for Results; The ability to complete tasks and responsibilities, even in the face of difficulties, displaying a strong commitment to making performance improvements and a determination to achieve positive outcomes.
5. Creativity; The ability to adapt traditional methods, concepts, models, designs, technologies, or systems to new applications; or the ability to devise new approaches to make improvements or solve problems
6. Integrity; Ability to pursue goals, objectives and commitments in an ethical manner, meet job expectations, take personal responsibility for outcomes, and make decisions based on sound judgment.
7. Respect for policies and procedures; The ability to see and appreciate the value of conducting business affairs according to the intent of company policies, procedures, and standards.
8. Customer oriented; The ability to spent time in listening to, understanding and successfully working with a wide range of people from diverse backgrounds to achieve “win-win” outcomes.
9. Innovation; The ability to generate new ideas and goes beyond the status quo. Identify the need for unique or modified approaches to achieving results and developing solutions to problems.
10. Interpersonal communication; The ability to exchange information, feelings, and meaning through verbal and non-verbal messages.
WerktijdenOchtend (7u/8u - 16/17u)
Vereiste opleidingHBO - Andere
Leeftijd30 - 45
Voorkeurs GeslachtGeen voorkeur
RijbewijsGeen rijbewijs vereist
VervoerGeen vervoer vereist